Are you looking for Spanish classes for your toddler or child in Southwest London? We can help!
At Nanos we have been teaching Spanish for toddlers and children in Southwest London for the last 5 years.
We currently have availability in the following classes:
- Mondays at 9.45 am and 10.15 am: Eddie Catz Earlsfield- 279 Magdalen Rd, London SW18 3NZ (1-4 year olds)
- Wednesdays at 11 am: St Luke’s Church Hall – 194 Ramsden Road, SW12 8RQ (1-3 year olds)
- Fridays at 9.45 am and 10.15 am: Mansel Centre -Mansel Rd, Wimbledon, SW19 4AA (1-4 year olds)
- Wednesdays at 3.30 pm: Eddie Catz Earlsfield. 279 Magdalen Rd, London SW18 3NZ (2-5 year olds)
How to book
Joining a class
Leaning a language is fun and it’s no doubt a great brain workout! we recommend to have regular exposure to the language you are learning, but don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
Our full Nano’s experience offers:
- great classes to spark the curiosity and keep the children having fun
- online resources that are a brilliant way to continue the learning at home
- and a FB group that will support parent’s on their learning as well as other fun bits and pieces.
We highly recommend booking regular weekly classes to ensure consistency for your little one and guarantee a spot in your favourite class. We offer catch-up classes in other locations within the term if you miss any.
Nevertheless, if you can’t commit to a regular weekly slot and providing we have availability, we do offer a ‘pay as you go’ option.
Block bookings are this term £12 per class and pay as you go is £12.50 per class.
If you are new to the classes, you can join mid term and pay with our block booking fees pro rata.
Alternatively you can create your own group and we will bring a Nanos Spanish class to you.
If non of our classes work for you, our Online Spanish Programme will do the job.
With two levels: level 1 for 1 to 5 year old children and level 2 for 5 to 7 year olds offers great topics, vocabulary, interactive videos and activities, click here to access our free sample.
Please view our current locations on the following map
Details will be finalised according to demand and groups can be flexible.
Spanish courses for children are available close to Wimbledon, Southfields, Tooting, Clapham, Balham, Putney or Fulham areas. Please let me know which location you would prefer.
The classroom can also be brought to your home if required.