A nursery environment works extremely well with the structure of our standard programme, nevertheless we pride ourselves to tailor our topics and methods to your unique educational ethos.
Toddlers and pre-schoolers are always very enthusiastic about their Spanish classes and their progress is remarkable.
Nanos Spanish is a progressive Language programme, linking closely with the Early Years Foundation Stage framework.
Our songs, games and educational activities enhance all aspects of early learning and development. Structured short sessions to promote “school readiness” starting always with Physical development type exercises to develop co- ordination and control, where we also explore rhythm and spatial awareness. Communication and language is encouraged in both languages, English and Spanish. Children will have to take turns in some activities which will help to understand appropriate behaviour in groups and will gain self confidence in trying something completely new. Nanos Spanish Programme also includes mathematics concepts such as counting and shapes.
We offer nurseries two options:
- A monthly membership to enable your staff to lead the sessions, where you will be able to access our programme with clear guide lines on how to lead each session, monthly planning, worksheets, interactive videos for the children and teachers, our topics for parents and certificates. Have a look at a free lesson and get in touch with your thoughts
- Sessions at your nursery led buy one of our teachers.
All our classes are taught by experienced native teachers with DBS.
Nano is now visiting:
- Kids Unlimited Northcote Rd, Clapham: Pre-school and under 3’s groups
- 345 Nursery School, Wansdworth: Pre-school and under 3’s group
- Sparkies Nursery, Balham: pre-school
- Teddies Southfields: Babies, toddlers and pre-school.
- Noddy’s Nursery School Putney: Aqua: pre- school; Orange 3 to 4’s; Red Under 3’s
- Noddy’s Nursery School Triniy Hall: Aqua: pre- school; Orange 3 to 4’s; Red Under 3’s
- Young England Kindergarten, Pimlico: 2 pre school groups
Here are some of our Nurseries feedback:
“We ran Spanish as a temporary activity whilst one of our activity teachers was on maternity leave, and we enjoyed it so much that we shuffled our activities around so we could accommodate it permanently on our activity syllabus. The children really enjoy because it involves lots of music, singing and dancing. It keeps them occupied for the duration of the class because it’s interactive and involves lots of movement, so they don’t become bored. The teacher is really lovely, so sweet with the children and so enthusiastic about what she teaches – the children are mesmerised from start to finish!”Wee Ones Day Nursery.
“Josefina creates interactive and very stimulating activities which help the children learn Spanish key words in a very informal, playful and natural manner. The children have made clear and very noticeable progress in their Spanish communication skills” Kids Unlimited Wandsworth.
“When a former parent suggested that we have Nanos spanish lessons at 345 we thought we would give it go! From the first taster session we knew it was a winner! Josefina is delightful, she puts the fun into learning – every lesson is full of action songs, activities and new vocabulary all delivered with a lovely warm personality and a huge smile! Josefina has that unique abiility to switch to another activity quickly so that the children are never restless and are always totally engaged. It is certainly a highlight of the week for staff and children alike and the parents are thrilled with the Spanish snippets that come home!. Annabel Dixon, Principal 345 Nursery School.
If your nursery would like to introduce Spanish as part of your curriculum, please get in touch to request a free trial.
Contact: Josefina Garcia
Phone: 07940 738 221